Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Some days, you just do NOT have time! #MakeupMonday


This is my "IREALLYDONTHAVETIMETOPUTONMAKEUP!!!" makeup! I like to take my time with my makeup. Start to finish, it takes me about 45 minutes...I know, I know..I REALLY take my time, haha!! (Oh, and by the way- I know I'm late, but I'm linking up with Agape Love Designs and Wink for Pink for Makeup Monday! Make sure you get over there and link up your makeup posts, too!
Makeup Monday

EYES
I love using the color tattoos because I can create an entire eye look using them. They really don't need anything extra, but I love to add the MBA shadows to the middle of my lid. It REALLY makes them pop. If you have never used that brand, you MUST! You can find them on their website, but also on etsy. They have over 200 colors...seriously!

Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara Maybelline Color Tattoos: Barely Branded and Bad to the Bronze 
All over lid- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Center of lid- My Beauty Addiction in Sun Bronze (If I'm really in a hurry, this gets skipped.)
Inner Corner- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
Lashes- Cover Girl Flamed Out Mascara
Waterline- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Liner in Nude
Outer 2/3 of lower lash line- Covergirl Black eyeliner

FACE and LIPS
So, I didn't even realize how many Physicians Formula products I have until I was going through my makeup collection recently! I love discovering old products. When you haven't used something in a while, it feels new! (Oh and I'm including lips with this because I only used one product on them!)

Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Bronzer (similar) 
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl
elf Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
All over- Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation with spf50
Cheeks and Temples- Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Bronzer
Cheekbones- elf Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
Cheekbones- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls (Translucent Pearl)
Lippies- Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet

Here is a live shot of my FOTD!


So from start to finish, this takes me less than 10 minutes...it would still fail the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge, but ten minutes for ME is super-sonic speed. I hope you all enjoyed my first makeup post! Let me know what you go-to for makeup when you are running behind! This was last minute, but I REALLY wanted to link up for Makeup Monday! If you aren't familiar, go check it out! I always love looking at the girls who post each week and now I get to be one of them!

Spread love and be kind!
post signature

1 comment: